Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day Four

It is almost the end of the week and I am pumped up for the weeks to come. This week went amazingly smooth! The weather was great. Our pool is in the shade and in a covered patio so we are enjoying it immensely.  The children all tell me that swimming is their favorite part of the day! I don't blame them in this Texas heat;) On Thursday we all got slimy and messy making our own "goo, gak, silly putty" as some may call it. It is made of water, glue, borax and food coloring. Our gak was blue, and kindergarten went with green this time. The kids enjoyed rolling snakes and baking challah with it. I hope it wasn't problematic once it made it home.
Apparently my uploads and sharing of our picasa albums haven't been too successful. I am uploading to snapfish at the moment. Those should work and be ready to go very soon. I apologize for the many emails, yet I am very eager to share with you our fun filled summer days!
Have a wonderful day,
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment