Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bringing in summer 2014!!!! Lower Division Supply List

I hope yall had a restful and cool Shavous. Camp is just around the corner, and I wanted to send out the usual supply list and a few notes. Please feel free to email or text me 512 716 9025 with any questions or concerns before, during or after camp. If your plans change, or you will be late, you will need to call me to get in through the Beit Rambam gate which I believe will close at 930 AM.

Here is a list of our daily needs...

Lunch

Bathing Suit

Towel

Sunscreen

Hat

Change of clothes to keep in camp

Water bottle/sippy cup

Blanket/sheets/pillow if napping

Diapers

Wipes

Any lovies

Crocs or sandals that can get wet for pool area (or can be worn throughout the day)

Lots of giggles and smiles

Swim diapers if necessary


Children may come to camp in suits if desired, we will be doing the swimming in the morning before it gets too hot! If child wants me to dress them in camp right before swimming that is just as well!

Please try and label everything! From clothing to sippy cups...it is a tremendous help:)

Also if you can shoot me a text or email and just let me know if your child will be napping or needs a rest time that would be great! Thank you in advance.


I will send out further emails if I can think of anything else. Our blog will be up and updated starting Monday. I will provide summary of our day and hopefully delicious pictures!

Please feel free to contact me if I am missing anything or forgot anything, or any other questions or concerns!

Can't wait to for the summer fun,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment